Guidelines on Payment and Validation of Examination Charges for Overseas Exams
...PRC Quote (source):
Manila, March 4, 2013 – The Professional Regulation Commission, through Memorandum Circular No. 2013-11, announces the procedures on the payment and validation of overseas examination fees as follows:
- All conditionally-approved applicants based on the list forwarded to the Philippine Overseas Labor Office (POLO) and posted at the PRC website shall be directed to pay the corresponding examination fee:
Particulars Amount Examination Fee Forty US Dollars ($40) Remittance / Cable Charges Ten US Dollars ($10) Total Fifty US Dollars ($50)
- Applicants must remit their payments to the following authorized Remittance Partner Office of the Land Bank of the Philippines (LBP):CITI EXPRESS Payment (HK) Limited
Shop 312, 3F, Worldwide House
19 Des Voeux Road
Central, Hong Kong
- The examination fees shall be remitted to LBP using the specified account name and account number:
Beneficiary / Account Name TREASURER OF THE PHILIPPINES – FOREIGN CURRENCY DEPOSIT – DOLLAR ACCOUNT Account Number 0014-0087-21 Bank Name LANDBANK OF THE PHILIPPINES Bank Address LBP INTRAMUROS BRANCH, MANILA
The Remittance/Transfer-Cash Sale Slips shall clearly show the complete name of the applicant as remitter/depositor and the board examination applied for.
- The POLO shall also direct the applicants to appear at its office on a specified date prior to the schedule of examinations and to present the original and photocopy of the Remittance/Transfer-Cash Sale Slips to the official delegates of PRC as proof of payment and
- The PRC officials shall validate the remittances of the applicants before issuing the Official Receipts and Notices of Admission. Under no circumstance shall an Official and Notice of Admission be issued to an applicant unless the correct and valid amount of remittance shall have been established.
NURSING BOARD EXAM RESULTS | LET RESULT MARCH 2013